|Bachelor of Education
||Graduation in Any Stream
- To develop among teachers a clear understanding of the Psychology of their students.
- To enable them understand the process of socialization.
- To develop in them the skills for guidance & counseling.
- To enable them to foster creative thinking among pupils for the reconstruction of knowledge.
- To acquaint them with the factors and forces (Within the school and outside) affecting educational system & classroom situations.
- To acquaint them with educational needs of special group of pupils.
- To enable them to utilize community resources as educational pupils
- To develop communication skills and to use the modern information technology.
- To enable them to undertake action researches & use innovative practices.
- To foster in them a desire for life-long learning.
Duration of the Course
The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
The minimum attendance of student-teachers shall have to be 80% for all course work and practicum, and 90% for school internship.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor's Degree and/or in the master's Degree in Science, Social Science, Humanity and Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government, whichever is applicable.
Admission shall be made through the online counseling, will be done by MKCL on the merit basis of marks obtained in the Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Vyavsaik Pariksha Mandal as per the policy of the state Government /UT. Administration and the university.
Scheme of Assessment (B.Ed. Two Year Course 2015-2017)