I. DISHA COLLEGE - EXCURSION 2018
II. DISHA COLLEGE - EXCURSION 2017
III. DISHA COLLEGE - EXCURSION 2016
IV. DISHA COLLEGE - EXCURSION 2015
- Excursions are important components of a student’s development.
- Excursions are educationally sound and an important ingredient to the instructional program.
- It can help students to understand their culture by visiting museums, art galleries, temples etc. It gives them a chance to witness and explore different facets of their culture.
- Every year Disha College organizes excursion for all (respective) streams like B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc and B.Ed respectively(, will held) in the month of October /(or) November. Excursion 2014-15
- This year excursion was scheduled (held) in the month of November (1st Nov to 9th Nov 2014)
Nine days trip (tour) was organized for B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Students which covered the following places.
- Akshar Dham
- Lotus Temple
- India Gate
- Sumitranandan Pant Gallery
- Site Scene (Sun set & Sunrise)
- Tea Garden
- Jhula Devi Mandir
- Golf Course
- Naina Devi Temple
- Navkechia Tal
- Bheem Tal
- Mall Road
- Enjoy Paragliding
- Agra Forte
- Taj Mahal
Five days tour was organized for B.Ed Students.
- Ridge Garh
- Bee Fall
- Pandav Caves
- Dhup Garh
- Handi Kho
- Pachmarhi Lake
- Rajendra Giri
- Bada Mahadev
- Gupt Mahadev
- Green Valley
V. DISHA COLLEGE - EXCURSION 2014
© 2019 DISHA COLLEGE Raipur. All rights reserved.